The International Package Insurance is the ideal insurance solution for U.S.-based companies doing business overseas. Did you know that the cost to evacuate an employee from a foreign country due to a medical emergency can potentially exceed $100,000? Limitations in domestic insurance can often leave unexpected and costly gaps in coverage for injuries or illness to international travelers.
Specialized international package insurance for U.S.-based companies, non-profit organizations and educational institutions that have employees or volunteer workers who travel, work or sell products overseas, or that have locations outside the U.S. Some coverages available for students and chaperons.
International Package Insurance Coverages:
- General Liability
- Commercial Automobile Liability with Hired/Non-owned Automobile
- Employers Responsibility
- Maritime Employers Liability ( MEL )
- Primary foreign voluntary workers compensation
- Employers’ liability: $1 million bodily injury to employees for accident or endemic illness
- Medical evacuation/repatriation: $1 million
- Coverage available for U.S. Nationals, Third Country Nationals and Local Nationals
- Executive Services
- Suite of live emergency and travel assistance services including emergency medical, personal, legal and travel services, emergency medical and political evacuation or repatriation and concierge services
- Commercial Property & Business Income Real and personal property
- EDP and special objects
- Salespersons’ samples, personal property, personal property in transit or on exhibition, incidental cargo
- International Medical and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Student and chaperons coverage available
- Kidnap & Extortion
Typical Client Profile:
- Companies with employees who travel internationally
- Companies with employees stationed in foreign countries (temporarily or permanently)
- International event attendees and exhibitors (conferences, trade fairs)
- Professional firms or other businesses that perform work overseas
- Sponsors of overseas trips, tours or study abroad programs
- Companies with overseas sales offices or operations (owned or leased)
- Companies doing business via the internet (sale of goods or services)
- Educational Institutions and non-profit organizations
Kidnap & Ransom
With increasingly volatile economic and political conditions around the world, employees of multinational companies, as well as individuals and their families, face a greater kidnapping risk than ever. And, incidents are not limited to countries traditionally considered high risk—today a kidnapping can take place anywhere in the world.
Please contact us today for more information.